Thursday, October 14, 2010

as most of you might know.....

....our family was participating in a documentary series with the E channel about the treatment of eating disorders. If you didn't know, I am trying to recover from a long spanning intertwined combination of OCD, annorexia and body dismorphia. I did the show so people could really identify and come to terms with their own struggles, try to help someone get help for themselves.

If anyone has any questions for me about anything....me, eating disorders in general, what the show is about, anything...please ask. that is the point.

As for me, it's a work in progress. some days are easy and some are so difficult that I can't imagine at 6am how I'll make it through the day without breaking down and crawling into bed until the next morning. I have a great family, and a great group of friends, and a doctor and dietician that are skilled in their specialties and so we shall see what the future holds...hopefully this will all be a sad afterthought years from now because i'll be too happy being normal and enjoying life as it was meant to be cherished.

No comments: