Thursday, November 13, 2008

surgery scheduled

December 2nd is my surgery day right now. I am trying to get it moved up so that way this pain goes away sooner, but it isn't looking promising. It's an outpatient procedure most of the time, depending on how your vitals are during recovery and observation. Some people have to stay overnight. I'm annoyed at the healthcare system right now...the way they treat people. my doctor's office won't even let me talk to my doctor. this man is going to cut into my body and remove parts and I can't even talk to him about it. everything has be screened through his assistant, which is way this has taken so long. i've been in pain now for almost three months. i've lost my appetite, lost weight, i'm fatigued, bruising, running fever on and off, feeling sick, and my abdomen is swollen up. it's miserable and even though i've voiced my suffering, it doesn't take a high priority to them...i don't fit into their schedule. i'm thinking i might go to a different doctor's office, even though i like my doctor...when i actually get to see and talk to him. this is all so ridiculous....wishing at this point that something ruptures or explodes or causes some emergency so that it can be taken care. no one should get to that point.

if the surgery gets moved up, i'll let you all know.

No comments: